The key to improving efficiency in your service operation is a fast, accurate diagnosis. Cummins Expert Diagnostic System (EDS) helps you achieve both goals through the use of a global database with next-generation troubleshooting, and a data-entry system that cuts down on redundancy.?
Cummins EDS helps reduce the number of unnecessary steps in the troubleshooting process. It takes repair information from around the world, compiles it into a database and creates “smarter” troubleshooting trees that can reduce the number of diagnostic steps by up to 50 percent. Starting with the most likely solution, technicians using EDS have access to a more efficient repair process.
When multiple fault codes are indicated, EDS includes a link to the Fault Code Analyzer (FCA) that can help technicians find the root cause faster. The FCA will automatically put the fault codes and repair procedures into sequence, starting with the most probable cause. In fact, EDS can usually locate the root cause of an engine issue in as few as three diagnostic steps.
EDS Web Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 8.1 or later requires IE 11 or the latest version of Firefox or Chrome
- Windows 7 requires IE9 or later, Firefox 17.0 or later or Chrome 35.0 or later
- Apple iOS for iPad requires iOS 7.0 or later
- iPhone requires iOS 8.0 or later
EDS Solo Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 with IE9 or later or Windows 8.1 or later with IE11 or later
- CPU of at least 2GHz
- 2GB RAM
- 10GB available hard drive space
- 1024x768 or higher resolution, and 16bit or greater color
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.